Monday 18 May 2009

Not Friends

Sometimes
It needs to be said
That you and
I can’t be friends
If you know what I mean.

It’s not that hard to understand
I’m hoping that you feel the same
There’s no way I can play this game.

We’re not friends,
We’ve never been,
So don’t come
Knocking again
You know I won’t be here.

So take your things and go away
Shut the door and let me say
I’m glad that you’re not gonna stay.

It’s over
Don’t think it ever
Started so now
I’m glad that I can
Breathe again…

What’s so hard to understand
I hoped that we could feel the same
But it was just… a game…

---

Lyrics to a song I just wrote, melody is down... I just need music and stuff now and will re-record everything when it's done. Don't be too harsh with your comments on the words as I knocked this out in 15 minutes.

1 comment:

  1. wha wha wha...

    melody ada? record it! send it to me, and i'l find the rythm and talaam minachi!

    ReplyDelete