Saturday 2 May 2009

It hurts. It actually physically hurts.

I've been so down all day, I woke up feeling like shit and I thought that a shower and a cup of tea would make it go away but it's still here. I don't know why... no, I lie, I know exactly why I'm feeling like this today.

It's him.

And the fact that there's nothing I can do about it, except make things worse. Like I already have.

I've dug myself into this horrible hole where I just cannot see the way out of. My only options are to hurt those around me, and to do that... means I'll be out of this hole, but I won't have the thing that I want.

Should I?

Just rip the band aid off and get it done with?

Tell him that there's no future between us cos I'm still stuck on the other guy, even though the other guy doesn't want anything to do with me.

It would certainly be better for him. It would hurt for a while... but he'll get over it. Rather than hurting him later on...

No comments:

Post a Comment